Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE ARE YOU BASED & HOW FAR WILL YOU TRAVEL?
If you are thinking of a Destination Wedding then that’s great too! I would work out a suitable fee for travel and accommodation with you at the time of your quote & consultation. A real advantage of having a local photographer at your wedding abroad is you will get to know me before the day and you know what to expect!
WILL YOU VISIT OUR VENUE BEFORE OUR WEDDING?
HOW LONG WILL YOU SPEND AT OUR WEDDING?
CAN WE HAVE AN ENGAGEMENT SHOOT?
HOW MUCH TIME DO WE NEED TO ALLOW FOR PHOTOGRAPHY ON THE DAY?
DO YOU TAKE FORMAL GROUP SHOTS?
DO WE NEED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH FOOD?
DO YOU HAVE AN ASSISTANT OR SECOND PHOTOGRAPHER?
HOW LONG WILL WE NEED TO WAIT TO SEE OUR WEDDING PHOTOS?
HOW MANY PICTURES DO WE GET IN OUR GALLERY?
CAN FAMILY & FRIENDS ORDER PRINTS?
CAN WE PUT OUR WEDDING PHOTOS ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
HOW DO WE BOOK YOU?
If you want to meet for a coffee and no obligation chat or just make a question I haven’t covered, please contact me with the following:
- Your names:
- Wedding Ceremony Venue:
- Wedding Date (if set)
- Reception Venue:
- Contact Details:
- Where you live:
- A photo of you with a penguin (I wonder if you read this far!)
If you decide to book me for your special day a £200 non refundable booking fee is required to reserve your Wedding date, this is deducted from your package balance. You can complete my contact form here! I look forward to hearing from you!
All Other Sessions
HOW LONG DOES THE SESSION TAKE?
WHAT DO WE WEAR?
- Wear pastel colours: light grey, blue, light pink, beige, peach and so on. Pastel colours look really good on camera. Although don’t be afraid to go bold as well – they can really pop on camera!
- Avoid large prints no lines or dots or brand names – they really stand out! Prints tend to “steal” the focus away from smiles and faces, so it’s better to avoid them completely.
- You do not have to exactly match colours, just coordinate them. Matching colours don’t really look good because they add too much uniformity to the overall look. Try not to wear to many colours though as this can become distracting. Coordinating colours is the best solution (see examples below):
- Dress casually. You need to feel comfortable during your session, so it’s best to go with a casual look. Make sure that your outfit is easy to move around in and fits you well. The better you feel in your clothes, the more relaxed you will be during your shoot, which will result in you looking your best in your photos!
- Avoid wearing plain black or white, which can create a washed out look.
MY CHILD IS A LITTLE SHY. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THAT?
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY CHILD ISN'T HAPPY?
HOW LONG WILL MY IMAGES TAKE?
CAN WE USE THE IMAGES ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
HOW DO WE BOOK YOU?
Relaxed, natural & fun photography
covering Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire & the Lake District
Please get in touch if you are interested in any of the packages or have any questions. My packages are not set in stone and can be adjusted to your requirements, please get in touch for a personal quote.